NOTE: All word forms (plurals, possessives, capitalizations, tenses, abbreviations) are included. Most definitions are gotten from WordWeb Online.
- Us - The company, website, aisle45.com, Aisle 45, etc. Basically, not you.
- You - Anyone who is not us; a user of Aisle45.com.
- Artist - The band, musician or comedian; a content creator.
- Track - A complete recording of a musical composition, a.k.a. a "song" or a "single". It does not need to be mastered (but it helps).
- Song - A musical composition that includes lyrics.
- Lyrics - The words to a song; words that are meant to be sung. Lyrics are not considered a song until sung and recorded.
(adjective) - Relating to or designed for or performed on musical instruments;
(noun) - A musical composition or recording without lyrics or singing, although it might include some inarticulate vocal sounds.
- Derivative Works - A mix (by original artist) or remix (by another artist) of a track.
- Concert - A live performance of music by players or singers not involving theatrical staging.
- Image - Picture, photograph, logo, icon or any other graphic dipiction.
(noun) - A thing made to be similar or identical to another thing.
(verb) - Make a replica of.
- Distribute - Disperse widely; Make available; Cause to become widely known.
For All Users
Do not copy, reverse-engineer, intentionally crash, or in any other way damage the website. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
For Content Creators
You must be at least 18 years old to register and be legally able to grant copyight(s) to us. By agreeing to these terms, you are hereby granting us unlimited, unrestricted, unrevokable, royalty-free, transferable, non-exclusive copyrights for all uploaded content for a span of 50 yearsSo your music can be included in the "Decades" collections.. You may still have your content up on other websites, so long as they allow it.
Your tracks are instantly added to our online store and streaming media player, featuring a play-on-demand search tool. Each track is available to buy for a $1.25 and you get a dollar for each one sold. The 25¢ go toward fees and taxes. We don't take a cut from your sales. You get 100% of proceeds from track sales.
We cut checks once a month to the mailing address on file. Checks are the default method. There is no minimum to receive a check. PayPal® or Venmo™ is our preferred method. If you provide it to us, we opt to use it first. In the event of a snag, the default method is used. Important! Keep your profile current. We are not responsible for lost, misguided, or stolen monies.
Your Artist Homepage displays upvotes, downvotes, upload date, sales and status (whether it is active or not). You may delete your account anytime but doing so doesn't delete your stuff. We keep it safe in case you come back. You will still recieve the money from sales.
For Audience Members
The audience votes on tracks in real time. Popular tracks stay on while "poopular" tracks get archived. Only one  vote per track is counted. Archived tracks are not in active rotation but are still available via search and can be played on-demand.
We share your stuff with nobody.
Aisle45.com is a proof-of-concept and in a state of constant development, therefore it is always in beta mode.